Mitel Business Phone Systems
BCS is a proud Mitel Silver Business Partner, one of the top phone systems available anywhere. From affordable entry-level phones to products that deliver advanced applications to the desktop, we offer a broad range of Mitel products. Phones, consoles, conference units and peripherals are available in analog, digital and IP technologies. Building on a legacy of success at the desktop, Mitel phones are easy to use and implement. Mitel products support the free flow of communication, linking voice and data and allowing users to connect to the office from anywhere. Enjoy the ergonomics, feature-richness, and voice quality you deserve, at a surprisingly affordable price. BCS has a proven track record and hundreds of satisfied customers who love the Mitel phone system product line and the flexibility that comes from a modern telephone system. Go wired or wireless, twin your phone with your mobile and even work remotely with a fully integrated desktop phone, just like you’re at the office.
Mitel Cloud-based PBX Phone Systems and Hosted Telephone Solutions
Through our partnership with Mitel, BCS Voice & Data is able to offer the very latest in enterprise-class communication solutions. Take the guesswork out of your small-to-medium sized business’s communication system and streamline business continuity by using a cloud-based PBX phone system like Mitel MiCloud Connect. When you choose Mitel MiCloud Connect, you get more than a reliable phone system. You get a full-fledged Unified Communications client, top-of-the-line Mitel business phones, and unlimited local and long distance calls—not to mention BCS’s expert IT support and customer service.
Your Complete Business Communications Solution
Many companies that provide hosted PBX services offer basic IP hosting, but leave you to figure out the other system components like the phones you will use and the kind of Internet access you will need. At BCS, we believe that handling those details is our job, not yours. That’s why we can’t say enough about Mitel MiCloud Connect. It’s the all-in-one hosted telephone solution that enables you to focus less on communication costs and mechanisms and more on what really matters… communication. With Mitel MiCloud hosted PBX service, you can manage your phone system easily, reliably and in a way that makes sense—all from your PC and all for one low monthly fee.
Why Mitel MiCloud Connect?
Mitel MiCloud Connect helps you avoid the unpredictable communications costs that come with a premise-based PBX system and still provides your users with everything they need and more to make business happen…even down to the feature-rich Mitel executive IP phones (one for every user.) What else can Mitel MiCloud Connect offer your business?
- Mitel’s feature-rich, intuitive executive class business telephones. One for every user.
- Customized voicemail capabilities.
- Mobile device integration, or “Mobile Twinning.” This means that, if you so choose, calls to an employee’s desktop phone can be directly routed to his or her mobile phone. Your remote workers never have to worry about missing a call, no matter how far they are from the office. Trustworthy cloud-based solutions. Thanks to Mitel MiCloud’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), your business’s communication data is being powered by the same secure data centers that large companies use, for a price that fits the budget of a small, but growing, company.
- MiCloud Auto Attendant. Less downtime means less revenue lost. Mitel MiCloud’s mobile Auto Attendant continues to run your phone system in the event your business goes offline, and it even continues to direct calls to mobile phones with Mobile Twinning.
- Highly customizable and user-friendly web-based interface. We help you design the PBX structure so that it meets the unique needs of each user.
These are just a few of the impressive features of Mitel MiCloud hosted PBX service. Perhaps the best part of choosing Mitel MiCloud through BCS is that we can do all the set up and installation for you and train your users in all facets of the system so they can hit the ground running with no confusion. And what’s more, if your business ever grows too large for MiCloud’s user capacity and needs to graduate to an on-premises IP-enabled business phone system, BCS can help make that transition seamless, too. Are you ready to make the switch to a hosted telephone system with Mitel MiCloud? BCS wants to help you get started. Call or contact us to discuss your business’ needs and we will offer you solutions. Contact BCS now to find the Mitel Phone System that’s right for you and to learn more about specific Mitel products. Our business telephone experts can help guide you to the best option for your business, and a system that grows with you.