Summer is almost here and as the weather heats up, you and your team are sure to start dreaming of days spent relaxing on sandy beaches and maybe even putting in requests for time off to make those dreams realities. But before you pack the sunscreen and arm your email with an out-of-office message, remember that business doesn’t slow down for summertime–and neither do IT demands. Could IT outsourcing be right for you?
Trusting BCS to be your offsite IT department can give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that all is taken care of, no matter where you or your staff happen to be. Our Basic Managed Services Plan provides small businesses with the kind of flexibility and constant vigilance required to stay on top of the competition these days. You can’t afford downtime and we want to make absolutely certain you never have to face it.
Along with server maintenance and backup monitoring, the Basic Managed Services Plan includes:
- Priority Queuing to ensure that the server handles the most important tasks first and doesn’t get overloaded with commands.
- 24/7 Help Desk Support to give you professional and clear technical assistance whenever you need it.
- Network Hardware Maintenance so you can avoid downtime and never skip a beat in reaching your business goals.
- Anti-Virus Updates installed in a timely manner so you can focus on your company’s mission instead of worrying about network security.
- Security Audits of each component of your IT infrastructure.
- Onsite Labor that includes installation of new hardware, repair of existing hardware and friendly, knowledgeable BCS staff members to answer any questions you might have.
For 27 years, BCS Voice and Data Solutions has been a trusted IT outsourcing authority in Hampton Roads and beyond, so you can rest assured that we will guide you in the right direction.
One of the best things about using BCS for your IT outsourcing or support is the freedom we give you to choose exactly what services you need from us…nothing more and nothing less. Deciding whether to fully outsource your IT department, utilize partial support for some tasks, or to create a fully in-house department is a complex question for many companies. Schedule a free IT consultation with BCS and let us help you think through your needs and options.
Images courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net